Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know the pie post probably sounds like the Thanksgiving post. In a way it is. Thanksgiving was a good meal, but not very exciting in terms of puke. The tastes kind of mix together. I expected to have strong cranberry overtone tastes, but did not. I had turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn, cranberries, rolls, sparkling cider, pie, and ice cream. So sad that there is nothing to report. I suppose I need to give Thanksgiving Dinner a green rating because to be able to eat that variety and quantity without any negative feedback is truly amazing. Nothing came out the nose either.

I hope not to have any puke experiences for awhile. After the birth of my first child I went almost 14 months (when I got pregnant again) without throwing up. That likely means the end of the Daily Barf Bucket, unless someone else wants me to add them on to add their own tales.

It was suggested that perhaps recording Ryan's birth on the Daily Barf Bucket (as opposed to noodlesandrob) would be fitting. Ryan came out from the other end though. Oddly enough, once I got my epidural not only did the pain go away, but so did the nausea. I didn't vomit through labor with this one. Once the epidural kicked in I felt better than I had for nine months. If only I could have gone through pregnancy drugged up.

To anyone with morning sickness I wish you good luck. The baby is worth it. Two boys is enough for me. I am done with the adventure of pregnancy.

No comments: