Thursday, August 28, 2008

Updates, Revisions, and More

Enchilada Upchuck Update: I recently had some of the best cheese enchiladas that I have ever had. They were actually some of my sister's leftovers from the previous night. They were super cheesy. :) I had refried beans and rice with them. Unfortunately, I learned that super gooey cheesy enchiladas can come up as super big gooey globs of cheese that can be difficult to get out. Add to that rice that sticks to your tongue and you have to scrape it off and well, it just isn't very pleasant. I guess that means I vote yellow for super cheesy enchiladas with refried beans and rice. That being said, I went back to the restaurant and had them again only a few days later. Some things are good enough going down that they are worth the risk coming back up.

Granola Bar Update: I had another granola bar experience as well, once again with the sweet and salty peanut granola bars. I chewed them VERY well this time and I think that was worse. It meant scraping the nut fragments off of my tongue. Yuck. I won't change the rating though. I will probably even eat them again.

Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: Not bad coming up, but I was surprised that I didn't taste any of the mint, just chocolate. I am not a big fan of chocolate ice cream, but as far as puke flavors, it isn't bad at all.

Popcorn: Okay, this one should come as no surprise, but it was the first time I had been to a movie theater in 2 1/2 years, how could I not get buttery salty popcorn and eat way too much?

No comments: