Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Orange Soda

My brother keeps nagging me to update the blog. I tried to explain to him that when I am puking up bile or mixtures complex enough that I can't tell what is what, that it is hard to think of much to say. Puking sucks? Bile is icky? Do you really want to know if I have a preference between cherry and wild berry toaster strudels on the way up (I don't)?

Today I puked up some diet sunkist orange soda. It was like orange flavored bile. Better than plain bile, but not enjoyable, refreshing, or noteworthy enough for a rating. Tonight we are having a chicken taco salad type thing that I do not want to have to review. I love it, but coming up it would be not so great.

I do eat ice cream when Justin does, so obviously this doesn't gross me out. Not exactly related to puking, but something for my brother to watch in this update.

No comments: