Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Rainbow of Reviews

My brother gives me a hard time about not posting more regularly. I don't think that he understands that (1) when I am puking more than usual I don't feel up to posting and (2) that I tend to eat the same kinds of things over and over. How many reviews should I write on swiss cake rolls or enchilladas? I do have some new puke picks from the past week.

Homemade Oatmeal Cookies I was craving oatmeal cookies, so I finally made some. I don't like raisins at all, and I didn't want chocolate chips or nuts in my cookies. I can only imagine that any of those things would not be so good coming up. The cookies were good coming up, but a little bit rough. Maybe I should have put them in for a minute less or perhaps it is the oatmeal, but they were a bit scratchy. I wouldn't mind more though.

Pink Frosted Sugar Cookies No, I didn't make these. I bought them at the grocery store. They are the big, sugar cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles that come ten in a box. I LOVE these cookies and they were good coming up too. The sprinkles would sometimes get in my teeth which is a bit gross. I don't like the sprinkles much to begin with. Can't really taste them and they can fall off and make a mess. I continue to be a big fan though.

Quizno's Honey Bourbon Chicken Sandwich I thought I had reviewed this before, and perhaps I have. I don't see it right off though. Delish! I love this sandwich. Coming up it seemed a bit spicy and I think I had too many onions on it for something coming back up. Will I eat it again? Yes. Will I puke it up again? Probably. I will know what to expect though.

BBQ Ribs When I had these the other day they were borderline between yellow and red. Fine going down, but coming up... The meat seemed stringy coming up and the flavor was too strong. I think it will be awhile before I try it again.

BBQ Chicken Hot Pockets I like BBQ, but this just didn't work for me. The BBQ flavor with the crust was spicy and pasty. I'm feeling a bit off just thinking about it. Guess I won't have the other one for lunch today. Probably not the whole week.

No comments: