Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

Many of you (meaning the two or so people bored enough to read my blog) are probably thinking that this is a no-brainer, but I thought I would go ahead and give a big red rating to the crystal light lemonade and double stuff oreo combination. The texture was okay, but as I am sure you can imagine, it just was not good in any sort of way. Usually I am a fan of the oreos when they come back up, but I don't think that this is a mixture that is meant to be. In fact, I think it was bad enough that it might have grossed me out enough to produce additional vomit.
Maybe regular lemonade with the oreos would have been a better combo. Sure it would have tasted just as bad, but crystal light lemonade coming up does nothing for reducing calories. I suppose the oreos makes up for that though.

Black Angus Steak with A1 Sauce is tasty coming up. You have to chew well though. I have found that to be a common theme with many of my foods. I am all about sauces--BBQ, A1, sweet and sour, etc. Yum! They make the food tastier down and up again. I guess it is a bit sad to have steak come back up though. It is more expensive than a lot of the food I puke. Plus losing meat doesn't help me get over being anemic. With the prenatal vitamins AND the iron pills AND the large size servings of meat my mother serves, one would think that anemia wouldn't be a problem. What do I know though? You got to remember I had lemonade with oreos!

No comments: