Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spinach and Pepperoni (not together)

If you showed people spinach and asked what color it is, chances are they would say that it is green. That is not the correct answer. Let me assure you that spinach (cooked) is most definitely red. It is the kind of food that makes you wish you had some really long tweezers that you could use to help you reach down your throat and pull it all the way out when it feels like it's stuck. Cooked spinach is kind of a tangled glob of leaves going down. Coming up isn't any better. Not much taste though. I don't put any vinegar or butter or anything on my spinach. Don't know if that would make a difference in taste coming up, but I can't imagine that vinegar would be a good thing.


Red is also the rating for Pepperoni Pizza Lean Pockets. I already knew that pepperoni on pizza (with OJ to drink) wasn't good, so why did I think that it would be okay in a lean pocket? I think it is safe to say I should avoid spicy meats in general.

No comments: