Monday, July 21, 2008

Pies and Other Treats

Today's Selection:

Marie Callendar's Key Lime Pie and Chocoloate Silk Pie: I had both at the same time. I don't know that I recommend that. I think that either/or would be okay, but you really have to watch your pie combos. Also you want to watch the cream type pies or anything that might get all warm and curdle before it comes back up.

Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls: Yum! These taste the same coming up and going down. Fresher is better (in both cases) so avoid stale product. I have also noticed that you want to aim for the center of the toilet bowl if it is low flow or it can be difficult to flush. I hope I haven't already reviewed these. I kept meaning too, but would forget.

Perhaps I should try for some more entree type entrees too. Just have to wait and see what comes up. I try hard not to experience certain combos even if that means you the reader will then never know my thoughts.

No comments: