Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's Picks

Today I flew from Spokane to Portland, OR with Justin and my mother. Of course Spare came too. Since he is in my womb he goes EVERYWHERE I do, even more so than Justin. (Though it does seem like Justin is everywhere I am!)

JalapeƱo Cheetoes: I debated giving this a green actually. If you like the taste going down, you will like them coming up. The texture was an issue. Perhaps I should have chewed more thoroughly. Yes, it was part of my breakfast. Who are you to judge me?

Cherry Toaster Strudels: Pretty good actually. If you get a large chunk of flaky crust on the way back up it does stick to your tongue a little bit, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

Penne Pasta: Not a very good choice. Kind of leaves an aftertaste in your mouth. I didn't chew the pasta very well either. You would think I would know that is essential since I talk about chewing spaghetti well.

Peppermint Ice Cream: Pretty refreshing on the way back up and it leaves a pleasant minty fresh breath.

Frosted Mini Wheats: Not a bad taste coming back up, but let's face it, not a great one. The frosting and the wheat have long since parted. The texture is gross and may require tongue scraping to get all the little wheat things off. Yuck! Don't get me wrong, I like the cereal on the way down, but coming up is not pleasant.

Confession: I didn't eat the last two items today, but I wanted to add them before I forgot. I am hoping to add Krispy Kreme doughnut info in the near future. Do you think if I mention specific brands that anyone would want to pay and sponser my blog. ;)

No comments: