Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sandwich and Doughnuts

Today's selection includes:

Ham and Swiss and avocado on white bread: There is nothing good about avocado coming up. Taste, texture, appearance--yuck! Probably wouldn't have been too bad coming up if I had eaten the sandwich sans avocado.

Krispy Kreme doughnuts: Original glaze, raspberry filled, cream filled, and old-fashioned all meet with my approval. The glaze is just as tasty coming up as going down. I do recommend small bites and chewing well to minimize the size of the upcoming chunks.

Diet Squirt soda: Surprisingly the grapefruity citrus taste is not bad coming up. I like carbonated things when I am pregnant. They just seem to settle better. I quickly get sick of 7up and sprite though. Probably because so much of it comes up early on in the pregnancy.

No comments: